remote - Full-Stack PHP Developer with Laravel Background
SmartStock360 is an advanced Order and Logistics Management suite that streamlines data and processes across every channel for a definitively flexible, customized and omnichannel solution.
SmartStock360 utilizes a Composer-based package architecture that allows us to write self-contained services in pure PHP with robust PHPUnit coverage, which then feeds through Laravel implementations into a client-specific Laravel repo that can be customized and deployed to their needs and server stack, such as a LAMP.
As a PHP Developer you will have proven track record of working on complex projects and be expected to lead by example when it comes to development best Practices. You will be involved in the full development cycle in the team of developers on often complex and challenging ecommerce projects. If you enjoy the mix of coding / architecting enterprise level solutions whilst growing and mentoring your team then this role is perfect for you!
- 3+ years of experience in Web development
- Experience with MVC PHP frameworks - Laravel (Required)
- Hands on knowledge of PHP (MVC, OOP), MYSQL
- Hands on knowledge of JSON/REST/XML/SOAP Web Services
- Hands on knowledge of JS, jQuery and any JS MVC framework (ie: AngularJS (Preferred) Node.js, Backbone.js, MeteorJS, etc).
- Hands on knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Agile product development environment.
- Mobile Applications Experience using PHP/Laravel
- Experience with IDE development tools, version control systems
(GitHub, SVN, CVS) and debugging tools (Firebug, Charles).
- Knowledge of Automated Testing
- Familiarity with SEO standards and techniques.
Additionally, the desired candidate
* Has experience architecting and building Enterprise solutions.
* Has worked on large e-commerce websites.
* Is experienced writing unit tests.
* Has worked with non-PHP frameworks such as Ruby on Rails or Django.
* Can demonstrate a deep understanding of object oriented design principles.
* Can demonstrate a deep understanding of functional programming principles.
- We are based in NYC but the job is remote
- We offer great compensation packages
- Very competitive compensation
- Referral bonuses
- Little things that matter (lunches, nice coffee, snacks, etc.)
- We offer great working environment
- Few meetings, few distractions policy
- Casual dress code